The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Describe Abby

Oya said:-
Describe me in one word. Poet.
What was your first impression? Witty.
What is my best attribute? Opinionated.

Suzie said:-
Describe me in one word. Analyst!
What was your first impression? Dia ni sure intoxicated to the max. Syok layan joget sorang2!
What is my best attribute? Smart...as you know dumb people get on my nerves.

Lilia said:-
Describe me in one word. Friendly.
What was your first impression? Geeky. *hehe sorry abby!*
What is my best attribute? Ambitious.

Syiqin said:-
Describe me in one word. Cheeky
What was your first impression? Huggable
What is my best attribute? A brave woman!

Farah said:-
Describe u in one word. passionate
First impression? in BD class i said, "shes interesting" enuff said. ahahaha!
Best attribute? lovable! ahhaha!

Yana said:-
Describe me in one word. :-lucu..selalu membuat sy girang..;D
What was your first impression? :-sgt rajin la die ni membuat kerja dobi..semasa kami di Uitm mlk..
What is my best attribute? :- independent

Faiz said:-
Describe me in one word. articulate.
What was your first impression? shy
What is my best attribute? driven

Nadrah said:-
Describe me in one word. Meow.
What was your first impression? Woah! She likes Gilmore girl like I do!
What is my best attribute? Psychotic.

Razlin said:-
Describe me in one word. Analyst
What was your first impression? This girl is quite reserved...susah nak berkawan dgn dia :p
What is my best attribute? Creative with words

Faris said:-
Describe me in one word. KAMUS BERGERAK
What was your first impression?PERAMAH,HEHE
What is my best attribute? RAJIN

Judge said:-
Describe me in one word. Smart and full of fun, makes a good travel companion..errr...i know thts not one word :-P
What was your first impression? Cool
What is my best attribute? Organised

Alin said:-
Describe me in one word. Unique.
What was your first impression? "oo..." because I heard ppl gossiping abt her. weehiihii. it was abt sthg foolishly lame.
What is my best attribute? Abby is a kind hearted person... that makes her special to me!


Abby is just restless.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:22 pm, April 15, 2009 , Blogger The Pink Mermaid said...

    Hey Abby

    I didnt know you loved Julie Delpy also, so i can naturally assume you also watched (and in all likihood own) the Before Sunrise and Before Sunset movies?

    I also have her music, i love it, i love the folkiness of it, she is awesome.

    Taht being said, loooong time no chat, hope all is going well your side...

     
  • At 9:27 pm, April 21, 2009 , Blogger *cosmic freak* said...

    I adore her. Trying to make sure I have watched all her movies tho. ;-)

    Left a comment in your blog. Hope you add me up on MSN soon.

     
  • At 3:30 am, April 22, 2009 , Blogger JAVAD said...

    Abby is the person who would take me for cheap stake :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home