The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just doing it cos I need to update this so-called blog of mine

8 Random facts about me:

i) I am ... a pathological liar.
ii) I still ... can't get her out of my mind.
iii) I'm very much ... restless.
iv) I need ... to breathe.
v) I like ... to buy and keep books but not read them.
vi) I sleep ... sucking my thumb.
vii) My room ... is a mess.
vii) I adore ... my mom (despite everything else).
viii) I don't ... have a computer of my own, not even a laptop. I'm currently using Muid's PC. I don't own a machinery device called a computer. Yes. Don't believe it? Go kiss the wall on your left side.

Should I tag? Or not tag? If I do tag, I tag ....

Nadrah.
Lilia.
YOU.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:36 pm, January 17, 2009 , Blogger the girl said...

    ditto to #5

     
  • At 12:20 am, January 20, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oy! i can't keep quiet anymore. no more silent blog reader guy. you guys buy & keep but don't read?
    then how about kasik pinjam. sewa pun jadi la.. sehari singgit. ok?

    btw abby, how r you? mebbe we could do some catching up one. of. these. days.

    oh n the wall is on the right side. left side is the window. utk merenung your muse the bulans..

     
  • At 11:14 am, January 22, 2009 , Blogger the girl said...

    new blog address http://the-szusz.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home