The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Venting - if it is one anyways

Care. I do care. I do care alone. I try so hard. At times, trying hard might not be visible. At times, it can be taken as all talk but no action. But. I do .... care to try so very hard.

It is all bullshit. It is definitely lies. I respect those who have it. Those who are blessed with it. It bring smiles. And its the foundation of mankind. But its not for me. I don't see it. I believe in mysterious invisible things. I am spiritual. But hope is a different thing all together.

Happiness is there. Waiting whenever you want to find it.

I kept on thinking about the past. Nothing to regret. But just think and think about it. Non-stop.

My funny valentine is myself.

Thats enough for me.

I'm all exhausted from words, and I'm tired from feeling.

Thats enough for now ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home