The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wasn't Tagged but doing it anyways

16 things about me

1. Sarcasm: It hurts people sometimes, it amuse others on other times, but most of the time, its like the air I breathe I can't live without.

2. Passion: I live my life trying to love the things that I do as passionately as I can.

3. Creative: Very subjective. Creativity comes with being able to think in so many different perspective, not just simply out of the box.

4. Portugese: A language I'd love to be able to master. ;-)

5. Photography: To being able to appreciate the emotions that comes from it. Not just for the sake of superficiality of what and how beauty is captured. What amuse me most is the honesty that you can feel translating from the photographers' eyes to his/her pictures. Not many have that, I've seen so many photographers but no magical honesty that translate from their pictures despite the thousands of dollars worth of gadgets. What a pity.

6. Fitness: Am a fitness freak. I need to have a 4 pack abs and biceps. I use the word "need".

7. Body art: Would love a whole back tattoo, maybe just body art paint. If I were to do a tattoo, I have the word "Cosmic" spelled across the back of my shoulders.

8. Original: My friends. They're not fake. I have successfully eliminate the fake ones from my life. Whats most original about them, is that their sincere love for me, concern for me, and ability to whack my head whenever they feel that I've done something wrong to them, or to whoever. Because they care about the friendship that was built based on sincere trust and love.

9. Health: I hope for it so I am able to be there for my loved ones in times of need. Thats all I wish for.

10. Peace: I deem War as a Crime. And what matter most is when you have a peaceful heart, then only you can transmit the peaceful vibe all around.

11. Philosophy: I am a love foolosoper.

12. Shopping: I don't shop that much. Maybe cos I don't have the money. Money often used to fill in fuel for car to drive around and meet friends.

13. Green: My favourite colour because its one of the peaceful colours. Because I am a peaceful person.

14. Libra: The diplomatic scale allows me to motivate myself with the ability of balancing life. And being born in the Year of Dog allows me to be loyal to my loved ones. Haha.

15. Travel: This year, whats in store for me is Java Jazz Festival 2009 - Jakarta (confirmed), Koh Samui (in plans), and Yogjakarta (in plans). I'm optimistic.

16. If I could, I would like to leave everything I have right now and join Mercy Malaysia and be a humanitarian. But I can't due to serving my parents' wants for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home