The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Friday, August 01, 2008

just a thought

you are out there
I am here
we were once together
now nothing seems to be near

I often wonder
of the live you're living now
how fun and nice it is
without me by your side

I wanted to believe that its me
Who fucked up this whole thing
And you walked out to let me be
Far away from more pain and suffering

Today I read your first message
And that free smile you gave
Today the weak side of me misses you so much
Although physically I appear strong and brave

I bet you're happy with your friends
The ones who stabbed me from the back
And hope they'll be better friends than me
And give you better love and respect than I'll ever can spare

This is me, with the broken heart.
That is you, with the new life.

Then was us, good friends who always share.
Then was us, good friends who always cared.

You left without goodbyes and haunts my mind
I stayed here with guilt and bath with tears
I often wonder if I'll bump into you
Should I smile or disappear.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home