The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

the question, that moment.

she stared at the flickering candle. in the dark room, that was the only source of light. the only thing keeping her company aside from the sound of dripping pipe water from outside of her window.

the crescent moon swings beautifully in the sky.

What are you afraid of?

Not being loved.

What else?

Die without being able to tell my loved ones that I love them.

A drop of tear ran on her cheek.

Tell me about your nightmares.

I'm chased by bad people. Some are rapists, and also demons. I'm always running away from them. And I always wake up just before they can actually touch me.

Tell me more about your nightmares.

I'm drowning, deeper and deeper suck into the bottom of the ocean. And I'm struggling. Struggling to go back to the surface but I can't swim up.

Tears are running down and she started sobbing.

What about death?

I think about death all the time. I think about what will happen if I die, and what might happen if my loved ones die.

Aren't you afraid of death?

No, I'm more afraid of not being loved.

She breathes slowly. Her heart feels heavy.

How do you want to die?

I want to die of a serious illness. I want to be able to say goodbye to everyone.

Do you always get what you want?

No.

Do you work for it, to get what you want?

No. I believe in fate. Whats destined for me shall happen.

Then what do you strive for in life?

To be loved. And to love. Wholeheartedly.

What do you want to be remembered for?

Por causa de amor.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home