The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

An Oath by a Top-Notch Procrastinator

I, Abby, Vow in the name of Cosmic

  • to work out and set goals to have well-toned abs and biceps like Kate Moennig so I can do a great portrait shoot by end of the year and also wear a bikini with confidence.

Picture taken from thelword-downbelow.com.


  • to push myself for a scholarship application for my postgraduate studies. Chances are I might get it. But yes, go get the bloody application Abby!

  • to tell someone I'm attracted to them even though we're now friends. I've been very blunt in my emotions to men, why can't I with women?


  • to finish 2 books this month! The Memory Keeper's Daughter and The Zahir. I must finish The Zahir because I borrowed that one from Khairina. And must continue with my Aung San Suu Kyi's memoir during fasting month!

  • to clear a few debts by end of month!

  • to upload those pictures I promised to upload! (my Flickr bersawang already)


(okay, this list will be updated regularly, and soon enough! Hahahaha.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home