The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Friday, August 15, 2008

Self-Confidence

A friend of mine interviewed me (yes, I'm famous, trust me on this) for some opinions on working life (yes, I do go to work, altho I don't necessarily do that at the office). The later she asked for a mugshot of me, a decent one of course, so she can put it next to the bubble she created after the phone interview.

I browsed through my archive and found no decent pictures of myself. Its either I look like a retarded sick puppy or I'm about to give child birth by the way I'm laughing my ass off. Yes. It was a tough challenge.

So let me share some of my disgustingly retarded moment with you lots out there. Its the weekend to be humiliated!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha.

Here is me looking so stoned. Yes. So stoned.

Photo Credit: Johan Sopiee

This is me looking pretty genius-ish.


Photo Credit: Raja Norashikin

This is me trapped in a bubble. Hahahahahaha.


Photo Credit: Halimi Saidi / Raja Norashikin

Me looking so freaking tired.


Photo Credit: Muid Latif

Me doing a Siamese twin with Prakash! Hehehehe.

Photo Credit: Johan Sopiee

There's more of course but I can't put in all. But these are few and I'm not normal. Hahahaha. I'm THE most retarded person in front of camera.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home