The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Thursday, August 14, 2008

What have you done in your first quarter-century of your life?

I had to proudly say, I have watched my first ever drag show and me, I repeat, me Abby, was taken on stage to compete with two other sexy ladies to do a sexy dance while peeling a banana with your teeth, in front of nearly 70 people cheering (who are also -fortunately- half drunk too).

It was in impromptu decision to join Muid who wanted me to meet new people. (yes, new people I met, and those people were fortunate to see the new Abby as well). In his very informative text, it was stated, "Funtheque near Bukit Bintang, R&B Ladies night.". I was like, why not. Free alcohol, and a little dance.

We met his friends Eddie, Is, Malek and his wife Lin. Suddenly Eddie told Muid that there would be a drag show in the middle of the band's performance. When Muid told me this, I was so excited, because it'll be my very first drag show ever!

They started the drag show off with that Siti Nurhaliza song, the one which they used for that drama series, seriously I don't know the title cos I don't listen to recent malay songs. (exception goes to Atilia's and Noryn's songs. Yes, I'm pretty much biased).

The next song was a solo by Miss Christina Aguilera (hehehe, well, she is kinda hot) who sang that first single of hers (okay, its just confirmed, I am this loser who doesn't listen to these new recent popular songs). But whats funny is that she was eyeing our friend Is who was standing out with his nice black fedora, white jambu complexion, neat long hair tied on the back, probably her type of man. So she slowly came down and walked towards him (which made me to step back a few steps cos I was standing next to him) and started leaning her back towards him, grabbed his hands and put it on her boobs. Owh my, that was hilarious and very very brave of her. His face turned red but she kept holding his hand on top of her boob.

After Christina Aguilera, this lady host came out for some comic sketch which was hilarious. She was so demm funny who put a kongkek joke on every guy she approached, including Is. Then she sang her own version of 'Belaian Jiwa' which is called 'Belaian Cibai' and finally ended the song by approaching non other than Muid himself to sing-a-long. Of course my brother loves the singing part and did his high key version of it before ending it with a funny ducky tone. Madam host were impressed and carried on the show with her singers and dancers.

After the break from the drag show, and a few drinks (so to speak), the DJ started a little game. He fished out 3 participants from the crowd and spankyiewveliemarch to Malek who pushed me forward, I was one of those three contestants.

Task is to step on the platform in front of the stage and peel a banana using your teeth while doing a sexy dance.

There I was in my jeans, my white short sleeve shirt and my black vest. With Is's black fedora on my head. Beside me, 2 sexy ladies wearing skimpy short dresses.

Wait seminit. The task. Peel banana using teeth. Do sexy dance.

Wait tuminit. My competition. 2 ladies in short dresses?

I was called on to dance the last. What did I do? Okay, dance part, I was groovy. Peeling banana using teeth? I ate the fucking banana okay, which made me the only contestant who not only peeled, but ate that fucking banana. Owh, did I mention I smouldered the peeled banana on my chest? Yes, that was the sexy part of it. If it looked sexy la. Hell, I was enjoying myself. And I had a bit too much vodka. (yes D, now I understand how vodka helps).

Winner were determined by the scream and cheer from the crowd. And of course, the second lady won even though I am so sure I got the most scream and cheer, and when I said scream, this includes a few boo that sounded screamish. Hahaha. But what I liked most was this old guy in glasses who cheered me in front of the stage and when I stepped down, he came up and gave me a high five! Even Madam Host from the drag show came up to me saying, "Darling, YOU were AWESOME!".

Well, I got me a free drink. With my drink, I went to Honey (the winning sexy dancer) and Madam Host and toasted our victory.

It was a good night out, minus the dragging encounters to a drunken King Maya (sorry Muid, its a lesson learn, at least we know who to avoid next time).

I would like to thank Muid for the invitation and Eddie, Malek, Lin and Is for the company.

So, what have you done in the first quarter-century of your life?

Me, I peeled a banana while performing a sexy dance to top it off.

I got another 42 days more before I reach 26 years old. Fair to say, I've done quite a bit of interesting things in my life already!

Owh, and be the first to see it. Hahahahaha. Thanks to my brother Muid who got it on his Samsung PDA phone. Now I need one of those video recording phones myself. Hurmmmm ...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home