The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Saturday, October 25, 2008

in solitary confinement

(written Thursday October 23rd, 2008)

I came across a friend's blog who has this written. Permit me to quote this.

2. what makes one happy?
trust.


I couldn't agree more.

As I said before, quoting from a conversation I had with my sister, "If you can't trust a person, how can you gain their respect?".

One so many times I've said and write about it, Faith is something we own, Trust is something we give. Both are ours and no one has a say on it.

I look like I'm happy. People think that I am leading such an interesting happy life. I talk about things that matter, things which are of certain importance in life and some carries certain weightage in the world.

I think what makes me breathe happily today is the amount of trust I have for my own self.

I don't brag when I write this, some people sees me as being 'trustworthy'.

It is tiring to keep up to the standard. But its also flattering to know how much people can depend on you and trust your guts in advices and doing things.

Although I slack, play around, give tons of excuses, I pretty much take all the responsibilities I can of my own actions. This is because I trust myself to be a reliable person.

As I write all this, its not to specifically bring myself up or anything of that matter.

Its to remind others how easy to live your life, even for someone who grew up with tons of self-esteem issues and 4 years of inferiority complex.

I'm not going to carry on repeating how I grew up having guys calling me "muka kau lagi buruk dari pantat babi" and chanting "abby babi" and advising me to be "lebih educated dari babi" and stuff like that for a whole of 3 years. Talk about puberty, you guys need serious counseling. Nor would I start on the effects of those tragic inferiority complex where I actually have to lower my head everytime I pass by the male species because I thought my looks nor personality is worth existing in their world.

What I'm trying to say is that,

When you trust yourself well enough to carry the real you inside out, Thats the only happiness you would ever want in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home