The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Its been a lazy Saturday

I thought I could start fasting today but I guess not, so I didn't. Well, tomorrow, InsyaAllah.

I spent the whole night last night chatting with Sue Anna who got really excited for her Garage Band mix and borrowed my "If I Were Your Sun" poem to mix it up as a song. Cool huh. And I remembered once upon a time some fellow blogger said my poems could be song lyrics and now, voila, thanks to Anna, you all can view and listen it here and make comments. Good or bad, up to you, we're just experimenting and having fun with it.

Although I do wish we could both jam together and create better tunes for it.

So, last night I took out my guitar from its cover and start strumming it. Of course, after not being touched for 4 years, the strings have run out of tune. I think I should bring it to Prakash and have him tune my guitar for me.

Today, woke up by the sound of text messages coming in my phone, Dina vented out on her stupid make-up for last night's Latte@8. She told me that her stylist friends were all screaming furiously when they saw her make-up which actually made her look like a tranny. I haven't watch it yet but Oya managed to record it and promised to upload in on Facebook.

Oh, and I don't really like the new Facebook layout. It gets quite confusing. No no. I don't really like it. I need my old facebook back. Yeap, I sound like I'm resistant to change.

Last Thursday night, I was invited to celebrate Johan's birthday at his home and Matt brought a whole basket of frieworks. Walaweyyy, there we were, a bunch of late 20s and 30s, playing bunga api like kids in front of Johan's house. I got it on video tho, haven't edit it yet. But it was so fun. After iftar, before the fireworks, we had a fag session and managed to talk about life and being mugged and robbed and lots of things. Good bonding session with Iskandar, Edri, LJ, Mizie, Nik Waa and the rest. Prakash and Jolene came a bit later so didn't manage to catch up with them cos I had to head home by 9.30pm. But its okay cos I meet Prakash and Jolene every other week.

And last Wednesday night, we had iftar with Oya, Emi, Teejay, Fatin, Shah, Lina, Donna and the other lots. I fetched Farah from her office and went together with her. It was great, the car rides with Farah is of course, memorable and laughing our ass off all the way. Fighting over ridiculous stuff and all. When two sarcastic buddies come together, there's nothing that can stop us. I was laughing so hard while driving until I think they should put that under DUI as well. Farah is indeed my drug, much needed of course.

Tuesday night we had birthday drinks for Ron's 21st birthday and I enjoy teasing him as usual. But of course since its Ramadhan, I only got drunk over Coke. Hahahahahaha. Next time, next time.

Thats just about it. Its 4.31pm and I need to shower since I've been in bed the whole day. Think my folks are pretty mad at me. Going to redeem it by taking the kids to Bazaar Ramadhan in Bandar Baru Selayang. And do check out my latest project that I'm brave enough to post here.




We are the mirror as well as the face in it.

We are tasting the taste this minute of eternity.

We are pain and what cures pain both.

We are the sweet cold water and the jar that pours.

I want to hold you close like a lute so we can cry out with loving.

You would rather throw stones at a mirror?

I am your mirror, and here are the stones.


- Jalaluddin Rumi



Fynaz said I should work out more since my biceps does not look well-toned yet. Okayla, maybe I should do more sit-ups and pumpings and whatever.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:04 am, September 14, 2008 , Blogger demonsinme said...

    ASSALAMUALAIKUM

    Please dear friend, come by to my space, and leave me your thought, as it is something I dearly sought.

    ___________ooOoo___________

    WHEN DARK ONE COMES

    when the dark one come,
    let not smile to tears it succumb,
    let not fear raise his arrogant thumb,
    let not love be turn to a limping lump,
    in confusion when the dark one come.

    the dark one come,
    not to bring glum,
    but notes sweeter than rum,
    something that our children could hum.

    ___________ooOoo___________
    oo(O)oo

     
  • At 5:10 pm, September 14, 2008 , Blogger Najwa Aiman said...

    I guess they have suspended the new FB layout temporarily and revert to the old one. Well that was the last time it read on the site when I visited it few days ago. I have to admit that although I have a FB account (opened unintentionally though), I don't really like to use it. Quite user unfriendly compared to Tagged.

     
  • At 8:38 am, September 15, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    iftar tu apa..?

     
  • At 9:48 am, September 15, 2008 , Blogger *cosmic freak* said...

    Salaam Guys.

    Monsieur Demonsinme, been to your space already. Much better layout tho. *winks*

    Najwa Aiman, I think my life, my social life evolves around Facebook now. Hahahaha. Lame huh, I know. Well, what gives.

    Missy f, Iftar is buka puasa. :-)

     
  • At 1:53 pm, September 15, 2008 , Blogger Miss Aida said...

    I don't like the new Facebook either.

    It confuses me.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home