The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Where the H have I been? Part One

I haven't been updating anything since October 6. Wow. There's a lot that has been happening in my life since then. Not to mentioned some people are high up in the moon ;-)

Lets just conclude this in visual.

October 5th, Sunday, I had a small 'makan-makan' at home with some friends who could make it. Friends from MRSM like Alin, Dayana, Lilia who came with her (now) fiance Kerol, then friends I made in the entertainment industry like Halimi, Oya and Donna came by to 'makan' my mom's famous spaghetti ala asia. Hehe. Oya, Emi and Donna stayed to watch the Amazing Race Asia rerun.

yes, mengulor lepas makan la kan
(Photo Credit: Muid Latif)

my mrsm mates!
(Photo Credit: Muid Latif)


October 8th, Wednesday, we had a surprise birthday celebration for Atilia since during her birthday last month, she wasn't in the country. It was a chaotic plan which resulted to the sweetest celebration and the family love grew as always. Of course, to date, I'm still the youngest one in the group and am pretty much glad to have them as my kakak-kakak and abang-abang!!!

My big brothers and sisters, so much love!!!!!!
(Photo Credit: Raja Norashikin/Halimi Saidi)

The Mujik family!!!
(Photo Credit: Raja Norashikin/Halimi Saidi)


October 11th, Saturday
, I went to 3 different events! Farisa's Open House (in which she initially said 'makan-makan kecil' but doesn't look like it tho), Bibi's Lontong-the-making-I-the-guinea-pig-tryer-but-lontong-turned-out-very-nice-actually. Hehehehe. Got to play with baby Aini of course, apparently got to 'dukung' her as well!!! Later in the evening, Nell organised a birthday bash with another 2 October babies with the theme, 'Back to School' and of course, we all went as legally seductive schoolkid wannabes. Hehehehe. Happy birthday to Nell, and newly made friends, Nur and Mira!!!! The party was FUN FUN FUN!!!!

Me, Farah, Farisa and Enni, 4/6 of the Energetically Vocal Clan. hehehe.

Baby Aini Sakina, look how sweet she is!!!!
Bibi's Lontong, sedapppp!!!!!!!!


Legal schoolkids, so to speak.

Happy Birthday to Nell on the October 17th, 2008! She's a Libran Dog just like me!!!


Okay, I think thats enough for now. Will be updating Part Two very very soon!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home