The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Monday, October 06, 2008

Getting, getting, getting, getting, going, gone! You are ...

He said "do you write for you or other people?"
I said "other people"
I said "I want them to see the beauty
that I can but just can not seem to touch,
which is only a metaphor for all of us."

- Lay Around by The Jealous Girlfriends -




Kenapa awak misscall saya?
Gatal.
Gatal ke Rindu?
Rindu tu apa? Sejenis kuih?
Rindu tu perasaan ketika kita rasa kehilangan.
Kalau macam itu, yelah kot. Saya rindu awak.
Saya tidak layak dirindu. I let people down.
I have Faith in you and I Trust my judgement. Because Faith is something we own, trust is something we give. Both are fully ours, no one has a say in both.



Let go.
I can't.
Why?
How can I let go?
You know I can't love you.
And you know I can't stop loving you.



Hurmmmmmmm .........


Bulan tiada malam ini
Patutlah hati ku gelisah
Titik titik hujan berbisik
Awan hitam akan menghalang sinaran bulan

Bulan kata Tunggu
Tunggu Sekejap
Awan akan pergi
Aku akan kembali
Menemanimu disisi

Aku bisik
Bulan jangan mungkir janji
Kerana hati aku sepi
Yang pergi takkan kembali
Jangan kau pun berputus untuk pergi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home