The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Friday, September 26, 2008

Its The Ship We Sail In

If surprises were planned,
our lives would be based on expectation
then everyone would be a cynic
and no one would know how to sincerely smile.

If life was fully directed,
we would live without worries
then everyone would be perfect
and no one would know the consequences of mistakes.

If everyone becomes a poet,
words are just characters on paper
then everyone would not enjoy a poem
and no one would understand the honest magic it can bring.

If you and I were strangers,
the only thing we need is the night
then everyone would be lovers
and share the passion of loving one another.

They call this friendship
Because we're in it together
Our course are directed by the stars
And love is the anchor that keep us grounded forever.


(written September 28th @ 5.50am)


I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and you know my heart is like an abyss, bottomless like those vanilla coke at Chilli's.

I'm going to tell you what I have told some few friends on my ... 23rd birthday. (I don't know whether you still remember it Fozzy, but it was my birthday potluck picnic at KLCC park).

I'm not a good decision maker, especially when I am pretty much indecisive.

But I think the best decisions I've made so far is to make you guys my friends.


Thank you again (because you can never say thank you enough). Have a great raya ahead, drive safe and enjoy the little time you'll be spending with your family.

Last but not least,

CELEBRATE THE LOVE OF THE ONES YOU'RE WITH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home