The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday night incident

stupid stupid accident prone Abby.

Yeap, thats me, Hi, nice to meet you all.

Well, to be frank, its not entirely my fault. Do you know that square drain hole on the normal terrace house driveway. They used to have like an iron grill right?

Well, some stupid idiot stole ours, leaving a square hole into that 1.2 metre deep drain. Yes, about 1.2 metre deep. I think. 1.2 metre is about 4 feet deep. I think. Am I good at maths? I don't know. I got A1 for modern maths and C5 for add maths.

Anyways, I noticed about the 'disappearance' of the drain hole's iron grill earlier that morning before I went to work. But of course, what I did was just put on my smart sympathising look to show the neighbours I looked pretty concerned but a very busy working lady at the same time who needs to go to work. (yeah right).

I was pretty lucky when I got home. I totally forgot about the square hole 4 feet deep booby trap and managed to not even step near it when I entered my house.

But when the dominos guys came, of course, like an excited little puppy being thrown a bone, I rushed out to get my pizza and just as I stepped outside my gate area, I basically feel down on my toe, hitting my toenail and went deep inside that 4 metre drain hole scratching my elbows and hitting my ribs at the jagged edges of the hole.

Both of the dominos guys were so shocked and panicked, and of course, in the presence of strangers, I appear relaxed, cool and funny "Takpe apa apa, saya okay" and climbed out of that stupid drain hole by myself. Muid ran out and looked panicked as well. Me, I tried as good as I can keeping composed.

The guys helped pick up my coins that fell down, helped get the pizza inside, asked whether I was okay or not, curse the stupid thieves who stole those iron grills, I bid them selamat merdeka and they went off.

Then when I slowly walk up to my room to wash the bruises, I cried. One, for being totally stupid and fell down. Two, for the pain, even though it wasn't like kena langgar kereta sampai patah kaki pain. But yeah, I'm a baby.

Internal bleeding under my toe nail, some scratches on my back and a bloody right elbow.

I disregarded it all and ate the pizzas.

Funnily, and subconsciously, I'm enjoying all these, having bruises, being in pain.

I am in between wanting to check my aching ribs, but I guess its not really caused by the fall but more likely by my sit-ups yesterday. But abah insisted so I'll go clean-up and go check la. Bye bye people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home