The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Thursday, August 21, 2008

What the F with the V-Hole????

Owh, I do love the title, thanks to Liz Feldman who constantly provides us with new vocabulary each day. BeeteedoubleU, I think saying "What the F" and calling people or things "A-hole" or "V-hole" is quite decent. Then again, my mind is corrupted, so what I think cannot be implied by general public. Haha.

Well, I wrote in my Facebook note a few days ago about my colleague who posted on his website about Personality Traits by tree types.

Mine falls under September 24th to October 3rd to be as a Hazelnut Tree.

So,

Hazelnut Tree (the Extraordinary)
- charming, sense of humour, very demanding but can also be very understanding, knows how to make a lasting impression, active fighter for social causes and politics, popular, quite moody, sexually oriented, honest, a perfectionist, has a precise sense of judgement and expects complete fairness.



What do you know, the "sexually oriented" is so completely a spot-on! Hahaha.

Who needs to define their sexual orientation when they are already "sexually oriented" to even begin with???

I would like to discuss the traits one by one and which fits me the most.


Charming - hurm ........... I do like that one. Of course I'm going to narcissistically admit myself to be rather charming but I got a whole ON/OFF switch on that. Meaning, one minute, I can be charming, the next, a total V-Hole.


Sense of Humour - Now this is interesting. Would like to share my latest FB note with you:-

On [not] being Funny

I don't know whether I'm funny or not. Maybe annoyingly pathetic.

The other day, I was stopped by the bouncer at Funtheque as I was entering.

Bouncer: Boleh tengok apa dalam beg tu? Can I see whats inside the bag?
(eyeing my black cloth sling bag - okay, I don't know what exactly its called)

Abby: Errr, boleh. Errr, yeah.

Bouncer: Apa ada dalam beg ni? (misai garang) What do you have in here? (fierce mustache man)

Abby: (muka innocent) Errr, ada bekas bekal nasi lemak bawak gi ofis tadi. (innocent face) Errr, my lunch box I brought to the office.

Bouncer gave me a weird look and let me go up to the club.

Muid was laughing like hell.

Me, I just find it a normal innocent statement I let out once awhile.

Now, you judge my sense of humour. Maybe it doesn't sound so funny in those Italic-translated-English but what the H. I am not usually funny but most of the time, I appear as a laughing stock to most of my friends and well, its good to make people laughs even if you appear tad too foolish making fool of yourself.


very demanding but can also be very understanding - Yeap! Very! Thats why the last girl I fell in love with ditched me from her life. I was too demanding even though I appeared understanding.


knows how to make a lasting impression - Hurm, this I wouldn't know. But a lot of times I bumped into people who knows me, recognises me, but I couldn't remember who they were or where did I meet them. Or thats just my 3-seconds dorry fish memory.


active fighter for social causes and politics - Yes sir! Thats why my first job was with an NGO and my goal is to work with the United Nations. Well the latter has slightly changed but I still believe that human beings are sent down as guiders and helpers to their people and friends.


popular - Crap! I'm not popular .... Hehehehe. But some of my friends are and I'm happy for them.


quite moody - Hell yeah bitch! I am a blardy moody V-Hole!


sexually oriented - My most favourite trait! A Hazelnut tree who is sexually oriented? Hell Yeah! Men, women, I'm Game! Lets do a Threesome, or a Fourgy!!! Hahahahaha.


honest - Yes I am. But Truth hurts and so does honesty. Some people don't like it. They have 'secrets they cannot tell people' and they 'need not explain themselves'. (Those 2 phrases came from two people who actually deserves one another, good luck to them! haha)


a perfectionist - Not really. I do have OCD and sometimes I'm Anal, but not really a perfectionist all the time. I'm very flexible.


has a precise sense of judgement and expects complete fairness - Yes! Most definitely. Unlike some people who loves leading people to false assumptions, I tell it all out, maybe not to the face but maybe via email or whatnot, but I will always tell my side of the story so people can judge me and I allow them to call me a bitch, a V-Hole, an A-hole or whatever they wish to because they are matured and an individual of their own. But yeah, thats the diplomat in me.


Well thats it. Enjoy your own trees people!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home