The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Friday, August 29, 2008

hello.

Its 5.23pm. More like 1723 hours. Friday, August 29th, 2008. Everyone is not focusing. I can feel it. Or maybe its just me. I remembered when I used to work in Putrajaya. I never wanted to rush off and go home early. Mainly due to the massive rush-hour congestion.

But its different today. Its going to be a very long weekend. Well, it might just be a long weekend, I purposely exaggerated on the "very" part. Mainly due to it being the last weekend for us to eat during the day.

Wow, a year since puasa last year (duhh!). Last puasa was quite different. Very different. Different working environment. Different attitude. Different lifestyle. Mainly due to ... different situations.

I'm looking forward to rush off early, drop by Bangsar to get some DVDs for the weekend, call dominos for big family couch potato-ing event, and maybe go for a late night drink with some friends later in the evening. One of those few nights I want to let loose and be the F I wanted to be and just not care. Since I can't book myself a proper beach escapade. Mainly due to ... insufficient funds.

Life has been ups and downs. Lots of fun and new things happening in my life. I have decided to just be in love with myself. So my latest investment in loving myself was that MYR59.90 sit-up bench I got from Tesco. I have started with 20 sit-ups this morning and am ambitious enough to set a goal of 5 weeks to get my 4-pack abs. I seriously want that. It shall be my triumph. Especially over all those gendut men who think that I'm disgusting and not pretty enough. Well, not to prove that I can be a pretty hot person, but only to prove, you guys have such ugly fat bodies and I pity when you curse your disgusting words on others, but you're such a slap piece of meat. This emotional outburst was mainly due to a friend who informed me, her friend decided to get a second wife because the first one is getting fatter each day. I'm like, hello, does your body look like Hugh Jackman for you to even qualify to say that? I hate men like that. Now, with my greatly shape body, I find guys who doesn't like fat ladies, is just like an ant I pity for before I squash them to death. Hahahahaha ...

But in the good spirit of the LONG weekend, I'm good and fine. And I'd like to share some of my most favourite moments for the past year.













Have a good one folks!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:34 pm, August 30, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think thats the misconception of being mysterious. some people tend to keep it to themselves. but those who fell in love with them, tend to dig it up. wanting to love whats inside. wanting to know whats inside. and the person resist and resist, just like the clay. but a strong hand, such determination, will bring out a masterpiece of whats inside.

     
  • At 12:14 am, August 31, 2008 , Blogger *cosmic freak* said...

    haha ... come out come out where ever you are ...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home