The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Friday, October 31, 2008

halloween and missing someone

yes, I am the kind of person who dwells too much into emotions.


but this time I'm trying hard to enjoy the flow.


I'm loving every moment of it.


Her laughter.


Her smiles.


The way she makes me laugh.


Not to mention how HOT and Pretty she is and of course, my ex boyfriend would not even score someone close to her, haha.


I don't settle for less.


But of course, I'm enjoying the flow.


I haven't met her for a few days now. Because I'm sick.


But maybe because I'm so used to meeting her every single day before that.


I'm not back to being sappy. I'm just back to being happy. And its fun. Fun fun fun all the way. Especially when you are able to carry out cute and decent conversation, with exceptional English with such a hottie. And most of all, she is so likeable among my friends.


I'm just pretty much smitten by her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home