The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A Cutting

F: hi by

A: hi far

F: im feeling better. thanks :)

A: Good! I'm glad. My dad knows I smoke :(

F: oh. shit. how kantoi?

A: hurm. not kantoi, they have known for long I think. but they started to acknowledge it in front of me

F: yikes. how was the confrontation?

A: last 2 days, my dad pesan kat my bro. suruh I go slow on my smoking. so he passed kat I. and semalam. I was out. My dad texted me.

F: Oh ok...

A: "U should be grateful with what U have in life.. and Allah SWT may take what we have within seconds! Look who we are & don't look at others. U late night stays & U smoking will not bring good to U. One fine day when U realized all these...it'll be too late! I'm feeling uncomfortable and sad."

F: aduhh. guilt big time, if i were u. rs bersalah jgkla

A: I immediately excused myself and went straight home

F: Awwwwwwwwwww. so sweeEt

A: I only replied to my dad, "Adik just left the office. Otw home. I'm sorry Abah. I'll be home in 15mins". I got home at 11.40pm. But they gone to bed already. I rasa nak nangis on my way back. but ........ I didn't

F: oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. yesterday was so shitty for both of us then.

A: is my life that bad fozzy? I mean, I've seen worst

F: NOoo. YES

A: am what I'm practicing in life that bad until it became a total disappointment to my parents?

F: not that bad klu consider our level. but of course to our conservative parents, its never good to know ur daughter smokes, goes home late at nite, parties here n there. my parents pon bisinng2 jgk

A: hurm .... My bro is freaking out and being paranoid. I know he's trying to be a good brother. but he's been like constantly calling me to go home early and stuff like that

F: trust me, everyday i blk lmbt sure dpt msg my dad "u r a girl. pls remember its not good for girls to be out late at Nite". mak i plak "balik la, tak elok asik blk mlm, ape jiran ckp. tak malu ke org ble ckp mcm2 nnti?" those kind of msgs aa, other then the usuaal "balik awal, bahaya blk lmbt"

A: my dad often gives me this very reverse psycho messages. which made me sad

F: haha dads

A: I was already planning to move out. But at times like these. You'd think they'd go berserk if I move out?

F: ermm. even if u think its for good..like u tanak susah kan org ke ape. but they wud think u r trying to weave ur way out so that u can hv the freedom to smoke and go out

A: True. Thats true.

F: so its kinda like mencurahkan minyak ke atas api yg tgh membara? chewah

A: OH MY GOD. PERIBAHASA. HEBAT!

F: lg dorg akan ingat u rebel etc, which is not ur intention at all. HAHAHHAHA.

A: Hurm ............................... Or maybe I cut down everything. and be good from today until the day that I move out.

F: yeah i think thats the best way. cam tone down sket. then baru move out

A: Hurm ............................

F: bukan i nak u jd hipokrit

A: Tone down dalam masa sebulan. I know

F: but i gues thats how to tackle parents?

A: Kenapa kau nak tackle parents aku?

F: if u keep on doing what they dont like, of course they will be more furious. sbb aku takde bf? setannn

A: HAHAHAHAHA. I think I have to cut everything now. except for working at the office till 9pm. that I can't cut. cos I need to. I am cutting her. I'm cutting everything else. ;(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home