The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Hap'pening's

Apart from being smitten by a gorgeous person, I do catch up a lot with my whole lot of other friends and try not to disregard family commitments as well. Some tend to think that I sisihkan people and stuff like that. With my chaotic commitments here and there and also stealing time for my own, I TRY HARD to just accommodate to those who are available to me and who manage to just steal me away from time to time as well.


Last Diwali holiday (Monday) was family day for me. I took my little siblings out for movies, with Muid as well. We went for lunch and movie (House Bunny, yes, I am a cool sister who takes my little 13 and 15 yr old to funny sick movies and if only I can take them to 18PL movies, hehe) at One Utama.


And since I got some extra moolah, I decided to get a temporary tattoo at Butterfly, a tattoo and piercing parlor. But it took a long while and since I was wearing a tshirt, I basically smoothered the henna and messed the design up while it was drying. I practically had to lift down my shoulder sleeve during the entire movie. Thanked god it was funny enough so it wasn't THAT cold.


Owh, I got a Lunar Crescent Moon design on my shoulder back. Next time, it will be C-O-S-M-I-C right across the lower neck. Next time. When I'm off for my beach vacation. That'll be sweet to have when you're wearing a two-piece bikini, right? Hehe.

Me thinks the round collar has gotten wider now, demm, it was my new tshirt.
(Photo Credit: Muid Latif)



On Halloween, my friend Pai from Sabah was in town and apparently Iskandar booked a table in Heritage Mansion so I took Pai to crash Iskandar's Halloween party. Hehehe. It was a great night with some cool party-goers and I love them and of course, I got .... a bit .... happy by the end of the night, but still manage to send Pai back to Eastin Hotel (where he was staying) and then went to Bandar Sri Damansara to watch Akhtar jam with her band but apparently when I got there, they were already done and heading for supper. Had supper with them and sent Akhtar back and then dozed off once I got home.


Iskandar dressed as Dr. House while me and Ena dressed as 'fragments of your imagination'.


Saturday was a homestay for me. I woke up at 11am and drowsily went down and wash my car to kill off the hungover. Pretty sweet right, kill a hangover by washing one's car. Hahaha. It did help.


But towards the afternoon, I had a row with mom and decided to go out. Went to Low Yatt alone, got some printer cables and cartridges, had some beef teppanyaki and walked in Pavillion, got me some new running pants.


Sunday morning, I decided to participate in the Terry Fox Run which Ida co-organise and asked Effa to join me, since she runs a lot and I haven't met her in awhile. Despite whining to each other how we couldn't find our running shoes, I managed to find one to loan her and one for myself (apparently sneakers are scattered at home, haha). Picked her up at 7am and got to Lake Garden at 7.30am. The crowd was massive! But we had some cool time, bumping into mutual friends and ran (and walked) the 5km route around Lake Garden. I'll definitely join next year and I think, I'll be running at least 2 times a month now. Yippee yeay, back to (so-called) healthy life routine!!!


The starting point


Team Tak Kisah (named by Effa) Group Photo. Hehehehe...


Ida and me after the run. Well, Ida walked. Hehehe.


After the run we went for breakfast at Dataran Sunway Kota Damansara just so I can meet Syiqin before she goes back to Penang. We had our brunch with Shaf, YD and Syiqin then by 1pm, sent Effa back home.


Monday, got in the office aching all over my lower body, because of the run and also first day period. But it was cured during dinner with Suzie, Fynaz, Gjie, YD, Eddie, Muid, Leen and Akhtar who joined much later after she finished work.


Thats just about it, my flu is still ongoing although the fever has gone away. Huhuhuhu. Flu flu fly away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home