The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

This is a Sappy Entry.

A friend told me its okay to take time to appreciate someone. The gesture is important in this fast pace life of ours where we often forget things, here and there.


I have this one little petite angel as my comforter. And I'm the luckiest person alive. If you know her, you're lucky too. She's a gem. And she's my friend. ;-)


This is my constant. Whom I call my 'chenta hati'. A lady everyone must meet. A friend I've always brag about. She's single and available and hot too. For me, she's my comforter. I told her so on the second month of our friendship. I'd call her every other night then told her, her voice brought comfort to my heart. We became bestfriend since then. That was late 2004. We don't meet everyday. But I pity those who have not met her at all.


Today has been a rough day at work for her. But being my Work Idol, she managed to do damage control and still laughs at my jokes. I wrote a note on FB for her. To take her mind off the matter.

Fozzy: i wanted to say thank u very much actually

Abby: why why?

Fozzy: coz i read ur entry again n again

Abby: aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww ;)

Fozzy: and i really felt u comforted me :)

Abby: aaaawwwwwwww babe

Fozzy: and i wanna cry...but im holding it back

Abby: thats so nice

Fozzy: but then it made me remember..when u went thru shitty times mase u kat ____-_____ tu. was i there for u? i wasnt ke? i think i takde kan?

Abby: yes you were ;)

Fozzy: to be ON TIME when u needed me?

Abby: but that night, I went to farisa

Fozzy: yes yeah now i remember..i cudnt see u coz i hv WHAT ELSE, Work la

Abby: yeah. that was a very low point .. but I got you always I know .. even when you're busy doing work

Fozzy: thanks babe .. and seriously i cudnt be there on time when u needed me .. i remember i saw u only a few days after .. which is different dah kan

Abby: yeah, but still you were day ;)

Fozzy: im so sorry babe

Abby: no babe .. dont be .. you've always been there for me .. you've always listened .. couldn't asked for more .. the most constant friend I had throughout the years

Fozzy: awwwww .. i tried to be one...i know its not enuff..but i hope you can make do with what ive done so far

Abby: yes, and me you.

Fozzy: janji bile i dah tuka keje yg rileks sket, ill spend more time with the whole world .. esp my dear ones .. like u

Abby: yes, now you're replying emails to the whole world

Fozzy: haha .. argh .. makes me feel like my work is shitty .. bcoz of it, i owe time to the whole world..

Work is work. Love is love. Friendship is friendship. When I was down, she was always there to listen. Every single thing. Without judgement. I try hard to be there for her. Fozzy, this is for you. A post. And my sincere friendship. (kira ni belated birthday present la. haha)



Us a few months ago.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:19 pm, November 05, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahaha!

    THANKS ABBY!! Thats all i can say..
    Thats very thoughful of u..
    touching at the same time.

    Couldnt ask for more from you.

    Fozz

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home