The Cosmic Wise and Crappy Words

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I said ""absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Then she replied ...


"absence is emptiness. friendship doesn't grow around empty radius. it has to have seeds to breed."


Suddenly I smile as Sinatra lends me his soft sappy song:-

I'm in the mood for love simply because you're near me
Funny but when you're near me, I'm in the mood for love.
Heaven is in your eyes, bright as the stars we're under,
Oh, is it any wonder, I'm in the mood for love.
Why stop to think of whether this little dream might fade,
We´ve put our hearts together - now we are one, I'm not afraid.
If there's a cloud above, if it should rain, we'll let it.
But for tonight forget it, I'm in the mood for love.


I remembered:-

Me: I'm just gonna pick you up and send you home. how bout that? cos I'm already in town

She: no supper / coffee ?

Me: can also. can supper and coffee. ;)

She: dats like u r obligated...i dont fancy dat

Me: no. I might be hungry later. so why not. I'm already in the office. So I might just leave by 10pm. Alang alang. its just a matter of convenience. no obligations whatsoever. keep it that way shall we ;) you don't fancy dat, but do you fancy me?

She: good... make my day. :p ouh plssss. snoopy ! :p

Me: thats not an answer. thats just merely addressing me cutely.

She: Fancy is positive. so i do fancy u



I'm trying hard here ... To not fall ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home